Make an application to Return to Practice
The first stage in the Return to Practice Programme is for you to make an application for an Annual Practising Certificate (APC).
If you wish to make an application, please click here
As part of your Application for an APC, you will also need to provide futher documentation and information.
The additional documentation and information is:
- Reflective Statement Reflective Statement Template
- Curriculum Vitae Curriculum Vitae Template
- Professional Development Plan Professional Development Plan Template
- CPD Logbook (If any) CPD Logbook Template
Once received by the Board, your application will be assessed. Possible outcomes of this assessment might include one or more of:
- You are issued an APC, without conditions
- You practise under supervision or oversight for a period, usually 3 or 6 months (though the Board reserves the right to alter the period of supervision)
- You complete competence examinations at one of the Schools of Physiotherapy in New Zealand, and after successful completion of these exams, you would be issued an APC, with the condition that you practise under supervision for a specified period
- You return to education
- Your application is declined.