If you do not intend practise in Aotearoa | New Zealand, you can choose to cancel your registration with the Board.
If you cancel your registration:
- you would not be able to call yourself a physiotherapist in Aotearoa | New Zealand,
- you would no longer receive information and updates from the Board, and
- you will not be required to maintain your competence as a health practitioner.
Please note that you are the subject of an ongoing investigation associated with a historical complaint we cannot cancel your registration. Once this has been resolved we can proceed with cancelling your registration with the Board should you wish to do so at that time.
If you want to reinstate your registration with us later on, you can apply for Restoration to the Register.
You can request to cancel your registration two ways:
- Log on to MyPBNZ, click Online Applications, scroll to the bottom and look for the Cancellation button, or
- Complete this form and email it back to us at [email protected]