A Certificate of Good Standing is a certificate issued to physiotherapists who have held or currently hold registration with the Board.
These can be requested for registration applications, visa applications, etc. There is an input field in application form where you can list other email addresses you want your certificate sent to when it is issued.
Your Certificate of Good Standing will include:
- Your identifying information
- Types of registration scope(s) held
- Date of initial registration
- Registration number
- Information on if the practitioner holds a current Annual Practising Certificate (APC) or not
- Information on any disciplinary actions pending or proceeding against your name
What does it cost?
Please refer to our Fees Schedule here. Please note that the this fee is non-refundable.