As per the Health Practitioners Competence Assurance Act 2003 section 140(2) and 141(2):
- A health practitioner must promptly give the Registrar of the responsible authority written notice of any change in the practitioner's postal address, residential address, and (if applicable) work address.
- Within one month after a health practitioner changes his or her name, the practitioner must give the registrar of the responsible authority written notice of the practitioner’s new name.
CHANGE OF ADDRESS
CHANGE OF NAME
A template for your letter of notification of a Change of Name can be found here.
- Change of Name can only be made by sending the signed letter and supporting documents by mail.
- If you choose not to use the template provided, you need to supply your complete name and address, and sign the letter.
- For name changes also send one of the following: Certified copy of relevant document (for example, marriage certificate) and a statutory declaration.