The Board has opened applications for the 2021 Ngā Manukura o Āpōpō Clinical Leadership Programme Scholarship.
The clinical leadership training programme consists of four two-day wānanga spread over a four-month period with programme sessions. These are designed to inspire learning, discussion, debate and action, and to develop leadership skills.
Key themes to be explored in the programme include:
- leadership and management including Māori models of leadership cultural competency;
- clinical governance and quality improvement (models, tools, tactics, using data);
- change management including leading a change management project to completion;
- resource management and prioritisation including budget management; and,
- people management including managing conflict, building teams, coaching and understanding policy, legislation and regulation
Applications are now closed.