Audit selection takes place on 1st June 2017
The current recertification audit programme requirements are:
- Minimum 100 formally recorded CPD hours per three year cycle
- Minimum of 20 formally recorded CPD hours in any one year
- At least one CPD activity in each learning category over the three year cycle
- Anyone who gets an APC partway though the audit cycle will have proportionally less hours of CPD to show if they are selected for audit
- Use the Board's log book for documenting your CPD
- Reflective practice demonstrated by reflective statements
- Retain supporting personalised evidence – 5 pieces from a cross-section of the professional development logged in the four learning categories
- One Professional Peer Review per three year cycle
You can find out more on our 'Selected for Audit – What Next?' page.
The Board’s Recertification Programme is a means of ensuring practitioner competence through life long professional development. Practitioners maintain their competence by regularly undertaking Continuing Professional Development (CPD) which is relevant to their area of practice. Participation in the Recertification Programme is mandatory for physiotherapists registered with the Board and holding a current Annual Practising Certificate (APC). This requirement is irrespective of whether you are working full or part time hours, if you are not practising, or if you are overseas.